xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
GuySpook

Fake Virus?

I have encountered a fake virus -=removed the link, why take any chances=- i dont know what i should do about but i just thought id give everyone one a warning on this so-called Spread-X fake virus i dont know if its fake or not is one thing so i ask everyone avoid this site at all costs.

GuySpook

Notice from NilsC:
I removed the link so we don't get tempted :)

That is the most retarded waste of time and energy I have ever seen. To think that someone sacrificed a small part of their life, and killed a large number of their brain cells to put that together.It's quite tragic.

I dont truly understand this. Is the virus under the link "Click here to view it!" a fake virus, or is it real, and in all honesty, anyone who can turn a computer on, knows even the most basic about virii and virus traps. Who would click this link? Although...Im kinda tempted to click it, even though it might be a virus.. its so appealing..... :)

its that curiosity killed the evil kitty thing, you dont know if it is a virus, but what if it isnt? should i take the chance and click the link? what if it is? if i click it will it destroy my hard drive?A great way for advertising, just claim it is a virus! everyone will click it! lol