xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jon182

Table Tennis

Ok. am i the only one here that loves table tennis?? say yay or neigh, and say how good you are. i'm only 13 but i;'m about as good as my dad we beat each other, and i'm better than the rest of my family including extended. i've never been to a tourney but i hope tyo go soon. ok, main reason for this post. anyone know good sights about table tennis and where to find tourneys?? post away

Edited by jon182 (see edit history)

First off this is probably not the correct place for this but I guess since your new that can be over looked but next time look at all the forums and find the best one. My guess would be somewhere in the sports forum under life talk or what ever it is.But anyway I'm pretty good at table tennis. I call it ping pong and I never understood if it was the same thing or not. If you really want to know how good you are you should go to a tourney but be warned you will probably lose pathdically. Don't let this get you down though and keep practicing and going to the tournaments and you'll get better but lets face it there is going to be people there that played for longer than you have been alive so they'll be better but just stick with it and you'll be just as good and maybe even better some day.

I suppose it is sort of in the right section, since he asking your opinion in a way.There aren't a lot of websites on the Internet concerning table tennis, except websites hosted by specific table tennis associations in different countries. If you are interested in joining tournaments or competitions, you may want to check out the websites of those table tennis associations and sporting clubs, or do a quick Google search of 'table tennis tournaments' to see what pops up for you to have a look.Generally, there aren't a lot of national tournaments for table tennis around, maybe just a few run by local sporting clubs.Good luck with your table tennis pursuits!