xisto Community
TehJohn

Hey Guys! 9nice Website Here... ;))

Hey :rolleyes: Nice website you guys Have here, It's been a while since i was part of a community like this..Im actually a website / template designer for the website blink-182media (Im not Spamming by posting this :P)Anyway, Im experienced In The following LanguagesHTML,PHP,JAVASCRIPT,JAVA,VB6,:Panyway, Bonjour!

Bonjour, TehJohn, bienvenue parmi nous.
Welcome aboard, TehJohn, I hope you will enjoy your hosting here.

(Im not Spamming by posting this

I acknowledge this being a not-spam post because it's in the Introductions forum, and you are introducing your self as a non-spammer. You are also introducing yourself as an experienced java developper, we first trust you but we are waiting for you to show us your work in the "Website Review (No post counts) " forum. :rolleyes:

Bonjour, TehJohn, bienvenue parmi nous.Welcome aboard, TehJohn, I hope you will enjoy your hosting here.

I acknowledge this being a not-spam post because it's in the Introductions forum, and you are introducing your self as a non-spammer. You are also introducing yourself as an experienced java developper, we first trust you but we are waiting for you to show us your work in the "Website Review (No post counts) " forum. :P

:rolleyes: The Only work really that i finished in java was a Runescape Server (Back a couple Of Years :P), But I suppose it'd Be illegal if I Posted it here?

:rolleyes: The Only work really that i finished in java was a Runescape Server (Back a couple Of Years :P), But I suppose it'd Be illegal if I Posted it here?

If you post it the "Other" forum, in the "gaming" --> "Adventure and RPG Games" it should be accepted, provided that you put the code between the "code" tags.