xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SocietySellout

Crap Cleaner cleans crap

There this little software called Crap Cleaner (google it for a download link) which I found really useful, cleans stuff like temp file, history, cache, redundant registry keys, invalid shortcuts, and many more things. Just click the "Run Cleaner" button and wait for 5 secs, voila! all crap gone. Works better and faster than most other software.

It's just for the internet? Does it delete any windows files you might need or something? Does it delete spyware and adware etc?...Does it have spyware with the download?It sounds neat though. I might try it =)

Hi All,Have used Crap Cleaner for over 2 ys. It's never messed up any Win OS or registry files. Does a very thorough & safe job so far. It only deletes internet related stuff (ie. files & URL registry entrys, cookies etc.). Does'nt repace the functionality of AdAware or Spybot or other trojan/worm removal programs. You'll still need those progs. to clean the other stuff.Hope this helpsRGPHNX

I clean the Internet Crap myself :D besides I don't use Internet Explorer.As for the others, I use jv16 power tools, it has a Reg Cleaner, TempCleaner, Dll cleaner and it works without a problem. But thanx for the tip !! :)