xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
khalilov

Good And Free Sites To Advertise

Easyhits4u:

Its simple, you surf other websites with two options, 15seconds per surf or 20seconds per surf. If you are unpaid you get 0.5 credit for the 15 second surf and 1 credit for the 20second surf. If you are paid you get the whole 1 credit for 15 seconds. There is also surfing for 30 seconds (1.5 credits) or 40 seconds (2 credits) but you can remove them from your surfing cycle. Once you earn credits you can either convert them to banner impressions, 1 credit gives 15 banner impressions if you are unpaid, 20 if you are. Or you can convert them to site views, you pay 1 credit for 20 seconds, 1.5 for 30 or 2 for 40 seconds. A good advice would be to choose 30/40 seconds since most surfers who are surfing quickly to gain credits choose not to recieve surfs with more than 20 seconds. You also recieve 0.3$ per 1000 sites surfed. Yes that sounds alot but if you make 100~200 surfs per day you get alot. You can surf while you chat or play an online text based game or at work. The money you gain from surfing isn't good for checking out (minimum checkout is 3$), however an option i liked is you can convert those $ either to credits or to prenium days. Here is what i can do:

You have $0.97 on your account

Convert it to:

163 Credits

4 day(s) of Premium membership

They also have daily drawings for 500 credits, and if you donate you get a ticket per 1000 credits bought for a weekly raffle for 2000 credits. They also give guaranteed prizes:

Surf only 25 sites and win one of the following: up to 15 banner impressions or 1 surf drawing ticket;

50 sites — win one of the following: up to 30 banner impressions or 2 surf drawing tickets;

75 sites — win one of the following: up to 45 banner impressions or 3 surf drawing tickets;

100 sites — win one of the following: up to 60 banner impressions, up to 3 credits or 4 surfing drawing tickets;

150 sites — win one of the following: up to 90 banner impressions, up to 5 credits or 6 surfing drawing tickets;

200 sites — win one of the following: up to 120 banner impressions, up to 7 credits, up to 3 cents ($0.03) or 8 surf drawing tickets;

250 sites — win one of the following: up to 150 banner impressions, up to 10 credits, up to 5 cents ($0.05) or 12 surf drawing tickets;

500 sites — win one of the following: up to 300 banner impressions, up to 20 credits, up to 10 cents ($0.10) or 20 surf drawing tickets;

750 sites — win one of the following: up to 450 banner impressions, up to 30 credits, up to 15 cents ($0.15) or 30 surf drawing tickets;

1000 sites — win one of the following: up to 600 banner impressions, up to 40 credits, up to 20 cents ($0.20) or 40 surf drawing tickets;

1500 sites — win one of the following: up to 900 banner impressions, up to 60 credits, up to 30 cents ($0.30), 1 Premium day or 50 surf drawing tickets;

2000 sites — win one of the following: up to 1200 banner impressions, up to 80 credits, up to 40 cents ($0.40), up to 2 Premium days or 60 surf drawing tickets.

As for contests, they give good prizes, example they had a contest in october where you get 5k banner impressions,3$ and 5 prenium days. Top 10 got double.

Their prices are:

100 credits - only $0.95

500 credits - only $3.95

1000 credits - only $5.95

5000 credits - only $27.95

As for their prenium days prices:

1 month - only $6.95

3 months - only $19.95

6 months - only $34.95 (Save $6.75)

There is also a referal system where you get a bonus when people you refered surf:

* Get free credits from your referrals on 5 levels: 10% of credits earned by your 1st level referrals, 5% of credits - 2nd level, 3% - 3rd level, 2% - 4th level, 1% - 5th level

If you upgrade to Premium, you'll receive free credits from your referrals on 6 levels (15% - 10% - 5% - 3% -2 % - 1%) members!

* Also we pay you $0.10 for every person you refer who surfs 100 and more sites!

They also provide you with attractive flash banners and text adds for you to use. Also using their geo system you can choose which part of the world you want to see your add. Example if you are running an american only service, you wouldn't want people from asia to see it, that way you would not waste views on people who won't benefit you.

Seem like good deals, if you consider signing up at this service please consider refering me =), my username their is khalilov.

Easyhits4u <--- refering me

Easyhits4u <--- not refering me

Smily traffic:

Another good service is Smily traffic, Smilytraffic. Even though i don't use this service anymore its an ok service. The good thing about it is that it gives free stuff for you on signup. Those things are:

Bonus For Signing Up!

25 Manual Surf Page Views

300 Auto Surf Page Views

2000 Banner Impressions

2000 Text (Feature) Links

(must surf 50 pages to be "Active" to receive Bonuses!

So just sign up and surf 50 pages and try them out. I didn't like it because the manual and auto surf don't last long. However the banner and text links lasted about 24 hours. But i only got 1 click form them both, 1/4000 ratio isn't that good. But you can convert 1 manual surf credit to 60 banner/text impressions and 1 auot surf credit to 0.1 banner/text impression. The reason auto surfs aren't worth anything is because, well most people put auto surf on and go to work or something, so basicly they aren't worth anything.

They have good contests too:

Winner designated by the most new referrals from 2008-10-16 and finishes 2008-12-23

Winnings: cash

Placings:

1st - $25.00

2nd - $22.00

3rd - $19.00

4th - $15.00

5th - $11.00

6th - $8.00

7th - $6.00

8th - $5.00

9th - $4.00

10th - $3.00

Top 30 - $1.00

However their prices seem expensive:

PTC - 5 credits per click - $3.49 Add to Cart (Unlimited Allowed)

1000 Click Purchase

30 Second Page View

1 Click per Member in 7 DAYS!!!

After Purchase Please Submit

Text Ad or Banner URL

Plus Website URL

Thats an example, 3.49$ for 1000 views, srsly...

Anyways its an ok service.

Mybanners:

If you don't have time to surf and don't mind having an add on your website, you can use banner exchange services. Its simple, you put a banner on your website and subimt a banner for your website. Your banner is shown on other sites as much as banners are shown on your website. Example, your page is viewed 1000 times, you get 1000 views on other sites. Normally i avoid such services because there are some people who paste the code 50+times on the same page and keep refreshing it to gain alot of views. Even if the service is very dedicated and trying to be legit , many times it would be too late. I know because i did it once.

mybanners

bannersurge

free-banners

superbanners

impressionz

showyoursite

5000banners

These are some links to banner exchange sites.