xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hulunes

How Do U + Ur Post talk about the content of you

i know this post put out later,my amount of post coming to 300:happy for me LoL:.well,because i am busy for school,there left a little time to here.i must send post which i am really interested in.so i only send a little post to here,that is why i come to 300 so late.hehe

however,active and wise yas here,how do you increase your post here,certainly you can not spam here,you'd better :) .and what the content of your thread often talking about? :D

Well, the amount of post doesn't important... I like posting tutorial because I know a lot about computer and the credits is great...hope I got more :)

I'm usualy in the Vent forum. Once in a while I will go look at the links on the bottom of the page and see which ones sound interesting. In The Vent there is usualy always something to talk about or give advice on. :)

Yay for hulunes! Big 300! yay :)I usually like to post in the Vent Forum. That's where most of my posts are anyways. It's fun to argue about things that bother us or whatever. Just things that piss you off, you know? Plus, the people here give good feedback sometimes. It's usually the same people who give the better feedback, but it's still awesome.And, venting, depending on how much anger you behold on the topic you vent about, can give for a lot of sufficient credits. It's really great I think.The content of the post is usually.....USUALLY related or at least a bit relevent to the topic of the thread you're posting in. And like yusri said, it's not the number of posts, it's the quality of your posts. =)

yeah...thank you-milk >_O well,quality is important than amount ,in my view.so i often ops some post which worthwhile to reply or some of my thought and experience to share with yas here as a thread or post too.furthermore i'd like to drop me in here to talk for relaxing after busy school time,very nice.loL,i think there must be some yas like me,who are not only for being active to plus self post,the most must be...certainly,i ought to have a look at other talking area more,hehe.