xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Whats The Big Deal About Gmail Really im going to get slammed for this but hey

Well, first of all there is the great deal of space provided, a whopping 2 gigaytes now!!! The feature to use Googles great searching feature in your mail. The sometimes relevent Google AdSense which can improve the quality of some emails, and not to mentions it's all free!!! Also you shouldn't forget that you can invite your friends to come, and all be apart of a hypothetical "club" that only those invited may join. And the fact it's all in one nice, easy to use, appealing atmoshphere, and has POP3.

So Gmail? Ask me and I will say, it is the pretty devil you can't ignore. I have been using gmail from the days it was not owned by google. And the day- it restarted with google touch I am a big fan of it! Lots of things to do, do not worry, it will give you what you want. From absolute email to "everything packed" style gmail is an integrated part of my professional and personal life. And though I accept it is too vulnerable to my cyber existance- I know how to deal with all those negative points so it is not a big deal.It does everything for me, works as a scheduler, file manager, calander and lots of many other things. Innovation at one of its best points is gmail.