xisto Community
khalilov

Astahost Totally Worth It =)

I waited 3 weeks for my acount to be approved, and now that it has i'd like to say that Xisto is worth the waiting. This is my first server but i can tell by other hosted users' comments and other paid/free server offers that this one if not the best around. The user support here is great, any question no matter how complicated (but clear) will recieve several anwsers in less than 24 hours. About a month and so ago i barely knew PHP, now and thanks to Xisto i can say that i know enough PHP to start a decent text based game, which is probably the goal of most of those who search for free php servers. So thanks for the owners of Xisto for providing us with this great service, and thanks for the admins/moderators/staff for keeping the forums clean of spam and junk posts. The thing i would like to see in Xisto is being able to pay money to get credits because it will help those who can't/don't find anything to post about.I am gona stay here for a long long time =).As for those who have waited for more than 3 weeks and their application isn't accepted yet, kindly post it in Comments and Feedback (Guest threads Allowed) because when i did that i was approved on the same day =).

Glad you are happy with the hosting here ;) It is a struggle to respond to hosting requests in a timely manner as the admins are not employees, and have other jobs and lives to tend to as well as this on their free time. Plus there are limitless applications that need to be declined that use time as well ;) However, as you said, the wait is worth it and the hosting here is top notch. thanks for the kind words.I should note, however, that posting in the comments and feedback forum will not guarantee a faster reply :P If you apply for hosting and a day or two later post in this forum it likely wont have any effect.

Astahost and Xisto are the companies we started with and we have gone a long way ahead. Thanks to automation, a Good USD to Indian Rupee conversion rate, our little knowledge of coding which reduces our load of having more employees and our office being in India making it very easy for us to survive from small payments in USDs. Because of our small team, we have reduced a lot of cost and the money saved is used to provide a decent and honest service. Time is a big criteria for us and because of our contracts and commitments at Xisto - Web Hosting, we give first preference to paying members. Anything thats apart from Xisto - Web Hosting is all here in our forums, our member support and our knowledge that we gather (thanks to your Questions and doubts.. which push us to learning in the right direction).I am glad you liked our service and the time put to bring this testimonial for others ;) This helps and it means a lot. Thanks again..-Shree