xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
quiksilver

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory multiplayer, online and co-op

Will you be getting Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory? I know I will I am a big fan of Splinter Cell Stealth Action Redefined and Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow. Some of the new features on Chaos Theory look awesome! For example Chaos Theory will be the first (at least I think) multiplayer stealth game. Also Chaos Theory will be online just like Pandora Tomorrow. Another new feature is co-op. So now two people can go through the game together. I am sure there are more new smaller features like Sam Fisher having a knife, but that is the only one I know. So far I have only seen high rating for this game. It will be out for Playstation 2, Xbox, the Nintendo Gamecube, the Nintendo DS, Mobile, Ngage, and PC's.

The best version of the game is that of the Xbox and PC for obvious reasons. Although even the PS2 version of the game looks awesome. I'm really impressed with this co-op feature. Playing in this mode makes the game much more entertaining. C'mon you all must buy this game as soon as possible.

Way ahead of ya,I bought it yesterday,YES, it is an AMAZING experience.I havent played solo (1 player) too much, (i completed the first 3 levels on solo) and it is brilliant, you get a knife, a shotgun and loads of cool gadgets, you also get a sound measurer as well as a light measurer, BFM or something vision to detect electrical things.. and much more.Co-Operative is Even BETTER! The screen is split by a vertical line down the middle.One person has a red light, the other has blue. It is basically the same as one player, but there are two of you, one can cause destractions or something.. but instead of whistling when pressing black, you use a co-op move.You can climb up the other, when they are hanging from a ledge, you can flip eachother across or up, and much more.. this game is a MUST HAVE

Havent played it online yet..By the by.. you're all going to love this...Tom Clanceys Splintercell - The MOVIE!is coming out soon!there is a trailer on Chaos Theory and it looks fantastic!Im gonna get tickets, the day it comes out

i think it looks like a really good game but i probably wont get it becuase there are a lot of other games that i'd like to buy at the minute and i'll buy them first then wait until splinter cell drps in price and then maybe buy it cheaper

The game is really interesting :D . The story of previous Splinter Cell installments have primarily focused on the investigation and elimination of traditional terrorism, but the plot in Chaos Theory ventures into a new type of threat: information warfare. Tensions amongst Japan, China, and North Korea are at an all time high after the creation of Japan’s Information Self Defense Force (ISDF). Viewed by China and North Korea as a violation of international law, the two countries have taken matters into their own hands by constructing shipping blockades across the Korean Strait. Japan defends the creation of the ISDF by implying that recent devastation to their economy is a result of intentional information warfare attacks from neighboring countries. As you’d expect, the seemingly unrelated missions in which Sam initially embarks, is simply a preface to the massive scope of the threat. While investigating the kidnapping of a computer genius with intimate knowledge of special algorithms, it isn’t long before Third Echelon is pulled from one side of the globe to the next in a climactic finish that easily rivals Sam’s past adventures. The story’s intensity is definitely more heart-pounding than any other Tom Clancy title, and the focus on information warfare provides an all-new fresh feeling. Kinda like Coast, but for videogames. In single-player mode, there have been some changes (for the better), most of the core gameplay of the Splinter Cell series remains intact. Throughout Chaos Theory’s 10 single-player missions, Sam will be going about his normal routines, like data retrieval and threat elimination, but things are expanded upon in various ways. First off, there are now multiple levels of objectives: primary, secondary, and opportunity. You are only required to complete primary objectives, but the other two categories count toward your overall mission success rating; which is also new to the series. Here you’ll be critiqued on everything from total guards killed to number of times detected. There is really no big reward for those stealth masters that complete everything close to 100% (good luck on reaching that percentage), but the addition of tertiary objectives rounds out the scope of the game nicely :) .

You get to chose what type of gameplay don't you? I was told there are three different options of stealth one where you have to be more stealthy and one where you get things like the knife. I am currently reading the Splinter Cell book and I heard about the movie also. Here is a link to show there will be one
http://www.comingsoon.net/
Here is a link to the Splinter Cell Chaos Theory trailer narrated by sam fisher(michael ironside).

I hope it is. I want to get it very very bad but I don't have enough money. Actualy I don' t have any money :) The worse part is I cannot make a deal with my parents because I didn't do as well as they would have liked me too.

i have the game and you must have a friend because co op is awesome with the acrobatics and stuff it is the best stealth game out at the moment so if you can buy it and try to play online its really fun

Oh thank God. I finaly got this game and love it. I tried to play online but I couldn't log into the account at first. I wasn't trying very hard so I will try agian soon to check that out. I recommend you all get this game.Oh and it has a bonus movie teaser trailer for the movie :o it has the Splinter Cell movie trailer on it.*trailer spoilers*It is really short and doesn't show anything but Sam Fisher.*end of spoilers*

splinter cell chaos theory COOP dont work

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

If I play coop why I am disconected? I play 1-2 secound then: You have been disconected from the server. And I am in looby again:( I turn OFF my firewall, I turn off my nod32.. I try everything

='( ='( and I have patch 1.05 (europe) ... My pc: 2 gb ram, intel core2dou 2.14 (2 cpu), 8800 gts ... 2 gb ram (800 Mhz) ... PLEASE HEEEELP

CD-KEY $ SPLINTER CELL CHAOS THEORYTom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

I absolutely love this series

BUT:I played co-op and versus every day for about 2 months and then it asked for my cd-key.I enterd the cd-key stuck to my cd and it DID NOT DO THE JOB...If anyone out there has a cd-key of

sc3-3h0b-7h6y-34c1-huav

could you Please tell me if I'm making a mistake on right keys or better still a completely different cd-key

mucho grazi 

-reply by kalmahrdabestKeywords: splinter cell chaos theory my cd-key