xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
catforum

Which Model Of Mobile Do You Like?

I like Nokia because it is user-friendly.

67045[/snapback]

I used Nokia before changing Motorola.I changed Motorola because I found Nokia has been out-dated and the functions are poor.

Any recomendations on a handphone that can access ALL websites?

67050[/snapback]

Sidekick 2....Maybe not ALL...but as close as you're going to get...unless you get a Treo650...Which is a *BLEEP*ing amazing (BUT EXPENSIVE) device...look it up.

Sidekick 2....Maybe not ALL...but as close as you're going to get...unless you get a Treo650...Which is a *BLEEP*ing amazing (BUT EXPENSIVE) device...look it up.

67061[/snapback]

can it access electronic-mails?

In general I have no "real" favorite mobile. I think it depends on the special model. In the moment Samsung has a great mobile phone (SGH D-500) and I also like Motorolas V635. I would like to buy the second one, maybe someone already has it and could say what are the dis-/advantages of it?

I like old nokia phones... Old nokia phones are really nice (just like mine, nokia 8810, I know i am cheapskate and old school:P) but new nokia phones are so ugly... they run out of original ideas and are trying to hard in designing...

can it access electronic-mails?

67085[/snapback]

Yeah, It accesses ALL websites ..The Treo that is. The Treo 650 is better...umm I don't know if Sidekick 2 does email...you'll have to look both up and compare.

My favourite phones are Simens because they are cheap enough and nice...Nomw they have made them better with better screen and sound. But for me mobile phone is not for games, players, music and etc. it's for calls, for SMS's and other things like this. I wanted to use GPRS...but I think that ADSL is better.

I like all the sony ericson phones.. though i never had one :lol: they seem very cool and feature-packed. I'm pretty sure it will be my next phone. :)

its nokia for me as i think they are very easy to use and look great also i would like a change as i have had nokias all the time -_-