xisto Community
toby

Infomation Needed To Add Ram, Gpu, Etc?

I took out both ram sticks and put in the new one, the moniter shows nothing, even when I put it in the other slot. What can I do?

Did you hear any beeps during POST? Might have been a faulty ram OR your "new" ram cannot tolerate your current FSB setting. Not all motherboard can detect the FSB of the ram properly or the ram might not have SPD to allow FSB detection in the first place.
You can try to lower your FSB well, by looking for the jumper which set the FSB
OR
put back your old ram and set your FSB to the lowest, then try again with the "new" ram.

I didn't hear any beeps, it didn't even get to BIOS. I found an irc help channel for live help, I'll try again tommorow.

Yes, you won't get into the bios with your "new" ram. You need to put your old ram back, then get into bios and make the adjustment.

Adjusting the integrated graphics off?

Adjusting the FSB. Check the clock speed of your DDR ram. You can refer to this page for it's name vs clock -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DDR_SDRAM

To do that, you need put your old ram back and boot into bios. If you're in doubt, try set to the lowest possible clock speed.