xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ltc29

Get Paid To Search Yahoo! New way for you to make money online

I don’t know if I should be still beating this dead horse but I think this is a topic that still needs a little beating. Even though this thread and many like it have been on Xisto since the beginning, we still have new and young members that join all the time and they may be unwise in the ways of get rich quick Internet schemes. This type of service has been around from the very beginning of the Internet and I am sure you can trace it back to just after Adam and Eve in other mediums. Just be careful and don’t get your hopes up. I know you have all heard it a million times, if it is too good to be true then it mostly likely isn’t.The unique observation for this post is to point out some of the stats of ltc (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/), the author of this thread. He joined on June 27, 2008 and has not been back since October 22, 1008. He also has only made 11 posts which are mostly in this thread. He is listed as hosted but I doubt that the webpage is still active because there are not enough posts to maintain hosting for more than a few days. All of this is just going to say that the original author mostly likely only created an Xisto account to advertise this pay per search scheme.