xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kanade

Domain Name Is Not Assigned To Ip. Access Cpanel With Ip Not With Domain Name.

Hi,Please Xisto help me. Yest i created host account with my domain name kndsoftware.info and after that i got confirmation and IP is given to me with domain name. After that i am able to access cpanel with IP and make updates but i am not able to open my page http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ or http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ help me :( .Regards,Kanade

Did you change the domain's nameservers to point to ns.computinghost.com and ns2.computinghost.com? If you didn't - well, do so :( If you, however, did, you need to wait up to 48 hours for the changes to take effect.

Did you change the domain's nameservers to point to ns.computinghost.com and ns2.computinghost.com? If you didn't - well, do so :( If you, however, did, you need to wait up to 48 hours for the changes to take effect.

Hi pyost,

Please let me know how to change the domain's nameservers to point to ns.computinghost.com and ns2.computinghost.com. I dont find any option in cpanel,

Thanks for quick response man,

Regards,

Kanade

Hi pyost,

I got it , I changed nameservers to point to ns.computinghost.com and ns2.computinghost.com at my domain registrar. But one thing that i have not understood is why there are four nameservers?. ns, ns2, ns3, ns4, attached to my domain, I need to update all these with ns3.computinghost.com or keep default.

You know i am new to this and your advice appreciated.

Regards,

Kanade

did you have to pay for the website or did you get that for free? I went onto domain-4free.com websites or whatever you call them and they keep on saying my website is not going to have a lot of visitors because my my website server was down a few days. I couldn't help it though. by the way, I need to find a website that will give me a domain for free.