xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LegallyHigh

Existing Problems

I knew it would take some time to fix the problems involved with the Xisto server migration, however, problems still exist today. I;m pretty sure it has been almost a month since the crash, and still when I click the link to get to my CPanel, the outdated IP Address is being used, and the connection times out. I know there is a way around this by using the new Address to access the CPanel, but it would make my day easier if the "Access Your CPanel" link simply worked. Also, I remember asking a question about this a while ago. A new domain, I am still unable to set up a domain using Xisto, it says there are still l problems with the servers. When these problems have been fixed can some one please Private Message me. I have been wanting to set up (Change) the domain of my site for a while now, I purchased the domain a month ago, and now the money I spent on it is going to waste because I have not been able to use it for my site. I am sorry for the length of this post, and I am sorry I am such a complainer, I am just eager to start building onto my site after I get my own domain, and now the decision is becoming harder to make because my Xisto subdomain is receiving traffic and an Address switch could mean a loss of visitors. This has become somewhat of a dilemma, but I realize I must complete the domain change for my site to look more reliable and professional.

I just removed the addon domains and re created everything and it worked, i removed the subdomains and recreated them and it worked, in CPanel.. Also I changed the nameservers to from ns1 and ns2 Xisto dot com to the new ones, ns.computinghost.com and ns2.computinghost.com (yes it is ns and ns2, it doesn't need to be ns1 !!!)So I can't say whats wrong with your account..

I have no idea what's wrong with my account I think the problems are associated with the previous Server Migration, though. I am working on building my Credits back up and I will try to use my new domain tomorrow.