xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Orannis

Graphics For A Game

Hey everyone! I'm just calling out to any graphic making hobbyist who wants to help with making graphics for my game. You will be making modern war/ruined landscape sprites and you will have to make about 8-10 of them depending on some circumstances. You will not be payed for your work however you will be mentioned in the credits of my game. Your help would be GREATLY appreciated, since this project relies on good sprites. An good example of something similar to what you would be making is Here. Only it would be more ruined and war like.

If you are at all interested please contact me at jakobpb[at]gmail[dot]com.

Thank you for your time,

~Jakob

Edited by Orannis (see edit history)

Ah, a good old screenshot from Urban Dead (or a Firefox addon thereof). I love that game, still have 2 active characters in it ticking away. Out of idle curiosity are you planning on making something similar (the game, I mean, not the graphics)? Clearly a little off topic, but you've sparked my interest. :)

Perhaps the offer would be more appealing if you offered Xisto credits as a credit for hard work. As for me, I'm not really the design person, my pages look horrible even if I mess with the CSS a hundred times!

lol i think that the credit thing is a good idea im sure that it would be greatly apreciated for the person working on your project. I have no idea how to even begin with making stuff though. Just throwing my two cents in about the Xisto credit thing

If you send a message to admin@runescape.com, referring to me saying I told you that he knew someone that is very good with game graphics. If you want proof, you can check out the game runescape and see how enourmous that is. He does it for money, but yours probably wouldn't start so big so I believe he could go as low as 75 dollars. but in the end, most of the cash will go to youSincerely,Mark