xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
naro2212

Time Travel ill confuse you in a new way of thinging aobut time travel

I dont think we will be able to time travel my reson is thisOk If we could TT then it would be saying time is a bunch of picture frames and if we could TT why havent we think aobut it in the furterure if we could TT then we would see Futuristic people right now becouse in htier time they would TT back to us MAYBE this explains UFOS? idk but if we will ever be able to TT i think it will be subconsuncly meaning that we would be ghost like figures that couldent affect the past so we wouldent end life on earthIdeas about this post below ill check dailly

I also don't believe that time travel to past is possible, it would require so much energy that it's just impossible, even though I heard about different theories, but I don't really believe them, so for Today I think it's impossible. :)

On the principle of things, I don't think time travel is possible. e.g. If something bad happened, and someone went back in time to stop that event happening. If that event was then stopped, then that person would never travel back in time to stop it, and so the bad event would then happen because no one stopped it, and so someone would then go back in time to stop it ...... You see what I mean, I think paradox is the correct word in this case. I don't know much about physics, but perhaps if time travel, I could see some sort of black hole effect developing from this.The other option is that by traveling back in time there was no way that you could stop the event, such as the very fact that you traveled back in some way was woven in with the very event you're trying to stop.As for physics, I'm not sure what I believe anymore. A friend recently introduced the concept of entanglement to me, and that still has me scratching my head. I think the fact that an electron can exist in more than once place in the same instant pretty much blows what we know about physics out of the water.CheersHoopa

I do not know details about time travel, but recently I was reading an article which described that you need to gain a speed as much as the speed of light. If it is true, then it is quite impossible to gain that speed. The speed of light in vacuum is defined to be exactly 299,792,458 metres per second (1,079,252,849 km/h). Now you think, is it possible to gain such speed? And what will be your condition at that speed? I think it is just a theory, have no practical implementation.

i'd LOOOVE to time travel to the past or whatever. Though it may seem impossible now, who knows what will happen in the future.Maybe, and to explain WHY we haven't seen people from the future travelling back, maybe there is no such thing as an object or person travelling in time, but all mankind and all the universe travelling back (or forward like a loop, without us even noticing it) and that would explain a lot of misteries, like a déjà vu for example.maybe not, but who knows. Maybe people DID travel back in time but it was a total mess so they went back again to redo everything and learnt their lesson, so now we won't see someone from the future, or maybe we do and we don't know. It's not that they are going to spread out the word that they are from the future, and even if they do, would any of us believe him? Or would we just be thinking that the guy went crazy? :(

Impossible and improbable are two different things. As it stands, time travel is mostly improbable. I've read stuff somewhere stating that with black holes and worm holes and all this crazy stuff yes, time travel into the past is technically "possible" though the energy and conditions in which it would occur are almost not ever going to make it probable. In the mean time, I enjoy thinking up the theory behind time travel, and all the fun stuff that should be done with simulators and whatnot. I was working on an actual time travel simulator, but the data involved in keeping track of all the objects for decades that would be involved would be too great to handle. Especially when dealing with how the program would handle if you accidentally went back and "bumped" yourself, causing a new string of events leading from that moment in the past you altered with your present. I have pages of notebooks set in algorithms that deal with such things, but it's all pseudo-code, I don't have the programing capabilities to put down what I REALLY want it to be doing...

Time travel might b possible is a person is able 2 move as fast as the speed of light...N dun follo the rules used by the cartoon Samurai jack cz its very LAME...Perhaps after 200 years,humans might b able 2 open a portal..

If TT is true, I will not hesitate to live in 1970's and 80's. God, I love ABBA. Ok, but TT is not true. If there's an answer to do TT, the solution of it will be really impossible for our time. Maybe after 500 years?

Well you can so like Science Fiction and take Physics out of the way and think openly. There are two theories about time travel that I know of. One is the static time loop that goes on and even if you change something it already has been changed so in actuality nothing changed. Two that there are infinite worlds with infinite choices and if you change one choice then you change your world kinda like sliders.