xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KDEWolf

Reactivating Hosting Account Had a 30points hosting account, then left AstaHost of a while, and now

Well, about a year ago I did apply for the 30 credits hosting account, here in Xisto.I kept my site up for some months, but after some time the site idea kind of died, I wasn't able to post regurlarly enough to keep ti up and running.Now, I gathered up with a friend to start a new and promising project, that's actually up and running here http://www.sanestesico.co.cc/ , but on a very poor and slow free server.I was wondering what do I have to do in order to reactivate my old account, if possible, or if do I need to send a new application for hosting maybe? How many credits would be necessary?Thank you in advance, by the way.

Hmmmm thank you Partho for the information...! I guess I'll re-apply soon, then. At least this way the subdomain can be changed without having to spend any additional credits. =) Nice to see you here.