xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
velma

Auto Suspend Activated Accounts with Invoices over due for more than 10 days suspended

Note :- This email has been sent to every email address in the billing satabase, so I apologize to the customers who have already canceled services and are yet receiving this email.
I also apologize to the customers who regularly pay their invoices if this email alarmed them in any way.

Dear {first_name} {last_name},

Thank you for supporting Xisto - Web Hosting.com for so long and I am happy that you have trusted us with your precious data along with your time and money. I hope that you are receiving the services that were promised to you.

This email has been sent to alert you that the Auto Suspend feature has been switched on. The Auto Suspend suspends accounts whose invoices have been over due for 10 days. Kindly login to your billing area and pay the invoice(s) as soon as possible to prevent termination. If you have already paid your invoices but see that the system has not registered it, send an email to sales at Xisto - Web Hosting.com with the title

"Invoices already paid" and in the ticket, mention your domain name and the payment receipt of the last invoice paid. I apologize if your account got suspended even though the payment has been made.

A more serious note to Resellers, VPS clients and clients with really over due invoices :-

1. Resellers :- Please pay any pending invoice that you have to prevent suspension, if you have 2 invoices pending then your account is in the queue for termination

2. VPS clients :- If you have even a single invoice pending, your servers will be suspended, if there are 2-3 invoices pending you will be contacted and if we do not hear or receive a payment from you within 72 hours we will terminate your server without further notice.

3. Clients with many invoices :- Clients with multiple invoices are already in the queue for termination, if we do not receive your payments or at least hear from you we will be terminating your accounts without any further notice.

If you wish to cancel services with us, kindly give us permission to terminate your accounts from the server and clients who wish to transfer their domain or retrieve their data will have to clear all dues before any action is taken. Those who wish to reinstate their accounts can send a bulk amount of the money owed to payments@xisto.com

This is a serious warning for all of the customers with pending invoices, please contact us within 72 hours of this email with your payment or permission to delete the account from the server.

Clients who pay using ICIC or Indian Profile clients are requested to call us at our office number (022) 6516-2261 and give us the transaction details of the last payment made. They can send their payment details to sales att Xisto - Web Hosting.com otherwise.

This email has been sent on March 03 2008 GMT 8:30am (+5.5) Thank you for your time and patience towards this issue and I again apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to this email.

Sincerely,

Velma
Sales Executive.
Xisto - Web Hosting.com

Already in the news section and Xisto.com :)