xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Is Gre Test Necessary In Canada ? a guy from Pakistan needs to be informed

informatic

Seed Taste/benifit Test Test

I m abbas from Pakistan and I want to go in canada for becholar in enjineering.For this perpose is there any need of GRE test or not.Also is it beneficail for me or not.If it is so then Please inform me how can I do?

Now what should I do? how much time it will take?

What is the requirements for GRE test?

I m waiting your response.

-Ghulam Abbas

Notice from Yordan:

I move your topic here, where is most probably his place

Hey Feedbacker,

It's great that you are interested in going to Canada to continue your studies. However, I am unsure if you required the GRE to get into Canadian universities due to the fact that there are different university requirements depending on the specific province or the university itself.

For Ontario universities, a good start is to look at the Ontario University Application Centre's requirements and their forms: https://www.ouac.on.ca/ouac-105/

Please provide more details if you want a more narrowed response.

xboxrulz

Is GRE reqiured for M.Sc in Electronics and Communication in CANADA??Is Gre Test Necessary In Canada ?

I am Gagandeep Singh doing Bachelors in Engineering (Electronics and communication)from Punjab Technical University in Punjab. Iam in final year and want to go for masters in september 2010.

I want to pursue my studies in Canada by  going in for masters in  Electronics and communication branch. Also tell me the admission procedure for best universities in Canada for master program. I got 74 % in 10th class , 60% in 12th and my graduation is 68%.

Please guide me. What should I do for the purpose??

-question by Gagandeep Singh

Is there any to get scholarship in Canada if I secured 1300 gre score?Is Gre Test Necessary In Canada ?

I'm from Bangladesh,I completed MS program in Microbiology ,Now I want to sit for GRE exam,My hon's result is GPA 3.76 and 3.67 in MS both are on an unweighted  scale.I would like to ask you a question  that how many university over there in Canada which demand  for GRE score to admit in microbiology related courses?Please  let me know and oblige me thereby.

-reply by Sayed

I'm sorry, no good university is going to admit you in a Masters program with a 60% average. You should really try getting better marks. People living here with 80 averages find it difficult to get into graduate school. Just letting you know 

-reply by Emil

Referring to the original question, the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graduate_Record_Examination) is not needed for an undergraduate bachelorâs degree application. By definition, the GRE is only used only for graduate level applications.I donât know if this is a serious question or not but from the post there are serious grammar problems with your writing. The GRE is like a SAT or ACT for graduate applications but harder. The biggest difference is a critical writing section that is not multiple choice and must be written by the student during the exam. This section is graded by a human and thus must be of a certain quality to pass. Depending on what type of graduate degree you are after, not all sections will usually be considered equally. For example, if you are applying for an engineering degree, the critical writing section may not be as important as the quantitative section.Not trying to be mean here but if you submit anything close to your original post on the GRE exam, you will not pass no matter what kind of degree you want. This is atrocious even for an engineering student.