xisto Community
demongaara

Site Isnt Loading

Something must have gone wrong with the files in your website. Log into your FTP server and goto file manager to verify that all the files are still in place. Ensure that you havent deleted any of the .html files in there as those are your web pages and deleting them will terminate the exposure of your websites via web browsers.If after checking and you find out that everything is in place and the problem still persists, reupload all the files and overwrite the old ones and also CHMOD your /www directory to 777 to make it viewable to all.Hope I am of help to you.

I think we are having the same problems here, my host was activated this afternoon, I dont have problems accessing the cpanel from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, but I cannot load cpanel from my website zhe.trap17.com/cpanel, same problem goes to FTP, I got this message from my FTP client: Unable to resolve host: ftp.zhe.trap17.com

I think the server that hosts our sites went down :) yet my host credits are still being comsumed :)B)

Please do not misunderstand, as this is not the case. The reasons your sites are not working, is because the domain has not propergated. The site works fine now.