xisto Community
tamuna90

Administrator Account Problem In Microsoft Xp [solved] I have lost my documents

Hey, you can do this:restart PC and press F5 or F8 repeteadly, until you get windows advanced start options. Then choose start in SAFE MODE.After windows starts, you can log in as the Administrator account, if you created a password for it when installing windows you have to type it in here, and when you get to the desktop, just go to control panel, users, and look for the user you can't sign in and remove its password, and also try to uncheck the option "make files private", that way, any other account in your PC can reach your documents files (yourself) to recover them.If you still can't, then you can just get a ubuntu live cd and browse the hard drive from linux live cd, and look for your documents folder.Hope it helps.

You can go to START/CONTROL PANEL/PERFORMANCE AND MAINTENANCE and on the left side there should be option SYSTEM RESTORE. click on this and ther eu can chose date for which you want your system to be restored. After that you should have all documents back. It worked for me few times;)-reply by Aneta

forgot administrator account name

Administrator Account Problem In Microsoft Xp [solved]

I have a question ..

Yesterday I made [on windows XP ] a new account [limited conto ] coz I wanted a second , the first is a administrator account, and now I want to go to my first, the administrator one but I don't know the name of the account .. How I can find out the names from the accounts of my laptop ?

Please help me

-question by niki

Administrator Account

I turned off my administrator account and I have no idea how to turn it back on and at the moment I am using a limited account. I have tried to start my computer in safe mode but it didnt work.

Please help!

-reply by Sarah

i lost my documents when changed from admin!?

On my windows xp I accidently changed from administrator to the general account, and the next time I logged on all the items in the "my documents" folder were gone including pictures, vids, and all my music. Even my itunes music! PLEASE HELP!

i lost my data

Whenever I turn off the computer, I lost all of my data, why? once my PC just powered off due to some reason but when I turned it on, my all data lost from my documents. How can I repair this problem?

-reply by maya

Login problemsAdministrator Account Problem In Microsoft Xp [solved]

I am trying to login on computer when I turn on computer a blue screen asking for administrator and password I've tried everything will not let me get past this part.

-question by Mick

Using Data Administrator Account Problem In Microsoft Xp [solved]

This problem was happen to me, and I just use TunUp to restore the deleted files 

the sulotion is easy ;) 

Good Luck

-reply by Abdullah

i have the same problemAdministrator Account Problem In Microsoft Xp [solved]

hi I have the same problem but when I go to document and settings/administrator it comes up cant access this folder how do I get around that I'm also logged in as administraor so I should be able to access it but I cant 

-reply by dennyvee

i lost my documentsAdministrator Account Problem In Microsoft Xp [solved]I lost my documents when changed from admin!?Administrator Account Problem In Microsoft Xp [solved]On my windows xp I accidently changed from administrator to the general account, and the next time I logged on all the items in the "my documents" folder were gone including pictures, vids, and all my music. Even my itunes music! PLEASE HELP!-question by Denny vee

Files have been hidden when new user account has been createdAdministrator Account Problem In Microsoft Xp [solved]

Hi, Started new job and had all my info on pc we decided to create a new user account to store all of my work stuff on but when I went back to the old user account all of my info and most importantly my emails on outlook. When logged into the admin  user we can see the files and transfer them back but I would have thought we could restore the whole lot.

Some help please.

Thanks

Andrew

safe modeAdministrator Account Problem In Microsoft Xp [solved]

To view the original 'default administrator' account just restart yourComputer and hold F8 as it is coming on again and open the computer upIn Safe mode, then you can choose to login as the default administrator. From there you can view your old documents, copy them to new userAccounts etc. 

-reply by Lindsay

Transferring account control between netbook and desktop compurerAdministrator Account Problem In Microsoft Xp [solved]

I need to transfer administrator account control from my netbook to my desktop computer, and guest account privalages from my desktop to my netbook. I am using Windows XP home edition. I would appreciate any help.

-question by Bill