xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
java-area

Revolutionary Idea In 3d Computer Graphics basically for games, but not only

I have a dream to create or participate in team projects for creating... an intellectual software program, which will give users a possibility to realize all their fantasies!!!

They can take any beautiful girl's (or man's) face in the Internet and make from it whatever they want - any picture, any animation etc.

For example, you have found a good video clip of russian group "VIA Gra" you are expressed, but you want to see a little bit different actions with members of this group.

No problems, you can make a very sadistic girl's from them... or just opposite, submissive and guilt-ridden!

It would be done by simple update of viseo clip using your own scenarios!...

Edited by java-area (see edit history)

is what you are proposing intended to be some sort of virtual reality world, or just something that could translate between mediums (e.g. take a photo, and make it into an animated video)?I could see the second would be very difficult. I would think the only way that we have right now is though some sort of 3D modeling package, which generally require an experienced and expert user.The first one reminds me a bit of the Matrix movies. The images of themselves in the matrix reflected their real world equivalents, except in the matrix they could manipulate the way that they appeared and the abilities that they had.From what you discussed, it sounds like you are looking at a more adult market? I would suggest going onto google and doing a quick search, as I would bet someone, somewhere has tried to do something like it.Cheers,Hoopa

A brain reader? That is going to be really hard since the system will have to convert from analog to digital first, but that in itself will take a lot of work. Plus, the hardware must be very powerful in order to attempt such a thing. I don't know what magnitude, but I don't think we have that technology yet. We also have to convert that analog data of the brain to digital then convert it to OpenGL and that takes a lot of work on the CPU and GPU especially to render it. Then if you want to go further and add an AI, that would require so much work, it'll be like creating Cortana from the Halo series.xboxrulz

is what you are proposing intended to be some sort of virtual reality world, or just something that could translate between mediums (e.g. take a photo, and make it into an animated video)?...

I think what I am talking about is close to second variant and it is not so fantastic.
Today, most graphics editors (like Photoshop) give a possibility to combine different images. It means, I can change sujet of a picture by adding some new objects, taken from other pictures. Also I can move objects to another locations and I can even a little change the view of objects.
So, I am able to build a new picture, having existed objects (what is close to creating an image from graphical primitives). But I will be very annoyed at these manipulations, it will be better to have an intellectual tool with a high level user interface to simplify this job!!!
The most interesting point is changing objects. I suppose everything can be adjusted according our preferences and it can be done by two different ways:
1. Converting analog data to digital form, changing and converting back.
In principle, any visualized object on the picture can be described by the class of object-oriented language. So, it could have some many properties, that can be changed according our desires.
For example, there is an original picture with a beautiful princess, who is sitting near the lake with a flower in her hand.
But I want to see this princess with a knife in her hand, sitting close to superman Agent 007.
So, first of all I need to change the object "Princess" and I need to change only one property of this object - the property "hand"...
I know, that convertation of images from analog form to digital and back without losing of quality is a very difficult and memory-consuming.
As well as very difficult to specify universal classes (with appropriated properties) to describe visualized objects.
But on this forum we are talking about our desires and possibled ways of realisation of these desires!
2. Manipulations with analog data.
In principle, we are able to change the object (presented in bmp format, for example) by redrawing parts of the object. These redrawings can be done using some functions, dependable on our desires. I do not have any experience of work with analog data, that's way I cannot describe how it can be done in details.
-----
So, after changing frames we can start to work with animation of these frames!

Kool. What I would like to see again is the whole concept of 3d googles or something like that now since technology has improved -- remember the Lawn Mowerman? Yeah I used to own one of thoughs, Nintendo Virtual Boys, I thought it was kool even though it was only a red on black. Sad they had to pull it from the market.Now days we have wireless peripherals (no hinderance of cords, bluetooth), rumble packs (to simulate impact/turbulance), and motion sensors (digital cameras, Nintendo Wii), Higher resolution LCDs (iTouch, highend Digital cameras), more memory options (xd, cf ,hdsd), Global Positioning System (Garmin, TomTom, etc.), and not to mention new mobile processors that cooler, and Global Positions Systems (Garmin, TomTom). Right now there are also many wireless/cellular towers and new frequencies that are being utilized by the private sector. I'm not sure how the latest MMRPGs/Commando games work now. Realtime low-latency virtual environments -- and no I'm not suggesting anything like the Matrix.I would love to see all these new technologies in the new Next Generation Virtual Computing/Gaming. Maybe someone should scour the internet and solicit to R&D department of major corporations and form a new gaming committee, to formulate new standards and protocols for future gaming. I'm not all that bright but I'd love to be a tester more make some kind of contributions with ideas. :)Anywho, these are my thoughts,Levimagejust another dreamer

By the way I remember a fantastic film - it seems called "Simona", but I can be mistaken. It is a french film:One talented man, guru in programming, is invented a software application to visualize a very beautiful woman.Immediately after appearing on TV this "woman" became a superstar. Everybody believe that she is really exist!And when programmer resolved to destroy her(it), everybody thought that he killed the real woman.