xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
squishybear

Why Am I Still Deactivated?

in about one month ago when i suspended, then when i get a positive credit, its just counting in minutes.. the hosting was unsuspended and indicated by email confirmation.currently my hosting is suspended too, but i dunno why, cause i didnt get email and my credit is still positive.now, i just waiting for admin response, either from email and forums.

hi. im just wondering after i was deactivated ( because i lack credits) and after some posts... i am not yet activated?? =)

66454[/snapback]

You should PM opaque with your problem, unless you had a warning. Your problem may be with the uni.cc hosting name. Ask if OpaQue can look into it.

in about one month ago when i suspended, then when i get a positive credit, its just counting in minutes.. the hosting was unsuspended and indicated by email confirmation.

currently my hosting is suspended too, but i dunno why, cause i didnt get email and my credit is still positive.

now, i just waiting for admin response, either from email and forums.

66599[/snapback]

We do not send emails anymore, the script run every hour and if your credits are below 0 your account is suspended until back to +4

if you stay inactive for 30 more days after you are suspended, the script terminates the hosting and free up the space for someone else :)

Nils