xisto Community
bttfpromo

How Many Gigs do you have?

well i personally have 200GB of HDD but i probably only use like 2 gig.... and i have 1GB of ram well now its not much but when i first bought it a while back it was alot...

i've got an 80gb internal Maxtor hard drive, a 120gb Seagate external hard drive, a 40gb maxtor internal hard drive that isnt plugged in at the moment, and a 30gb Creative Nomad Zen Xtra MP3 player that can be used as data storage as well as an MP3 player. tons of space :D

i've got an 80gb internal Maxtor hard drive, a 120gb Seagate external hard drive, a 40gb maxtor internal hard drive that isnt plugged in at the moment, and a 30gb Creative Nomad Zen Xtra MP3 player that can be used as data storage as well as an MP3 player. tons of space :D

49074[/snapback]

still...i have more space then you :D

I have one of 120 gigs and one of 20 gigsOn 120 I have xp pro and on 20 I have linux suse :DI have xp just because of games nothing else and for everything else I use linuxIs much better but problem is that ati sucks with drivers so I can't play almost and game (ati radeon 9600 pro 128 mb) On windows I have 70 gigs full od 120 and about 40 gigs are movies and other are games and programs :D downloads also :ph34r:I have downloaded more than 5 gigs and all that on 56k modem :)Now is good time to do a format c :DIt's slow but we shall se :D

Well I am using Notebook as my computer, so I only got little space to fit :DI have a 55 GB internal harddrive that is partitioned into 2; 20 GB and 35 GB, 20 GB is for all my programs and 35 GB is for all my documents. I also have 256 MB flash disk drive. Not bad for a notebook huh?

I have 2 200gb hard drives.My friends are saying to me that it is too much, but i am one of these people that worries about how much space i have left on my computer. One of my friends wanted to buy one of the hard drives off me, but i politely said no! ;)

i can beat that notebook drive. mine has 80 gigs, 40 in C, 20 in D, 20 in E.plus an external firewire with 120 GB. never thought i'd fill it up, but what with movies and video editing, i'm nearing full capacity.