xisto Community
bttfpromo

How Many Gigs do you have?

One of my hard drives has about 63 GB (I'm not on it now, so I don't know for sure how much.) I also have a few other hard drives that are old, so they don't hold much:Two 123 MB hard drives1 600 MB hard driveWhat's weird is that one of those 123 MB hard drives was a 2.99 GB hard drive that somehow was lowered. I don't use those 3 hard drives due to the low space.

Right now I have 40 gigs on this computer and 60 gigs on the other computer. I don't know why but I prefer using this old one more. I don't know what I would do if I had 1000 gigs of space. I guess I don't need to clear my hard drive of cache stuff and never delete history files, and other miscellenous stuff. Lol

There's no way that I'd use up much of the space on my computer. My account's folder on it may be 1.80 something GB, but that's just because I have a lot of Music on my account, and a few other large files. 100 GB seems like to much to me (Even I don't have a HD with that much space), but I don't use my computer for much. Just to keep a backup of my website, and (When I can get it on the internet) chatting, and listening to music.