xisto Community
Feelay

How Do You Set Up A Domain E-Mail Address? I dont understand =/

I suppose you are talking about the PHP mail() function? It can be used to send e-mail to any address you enter - or at least attempt to send it in case the e-mail address is invalid or isn't being used.

$to = 'example';$from = 'awards@google.com';$subject = 'You have just won 49 per cent of Google\'s shares!';mail($to, $from, $subject);

This is the easiest way to use mail(), and will work even though we aren't using a proper address. In order to test it, just enter your own e-mail address in the $to variable.

Maybe i should be more cleare ^_^I ment, can i make my own email.If my site is named fantasieworld: Can I make an email like Admin@Fantasieworld.com or something oike that, or do I have to use my hotmail?

Oh, that ^_^ Yes, you can. It is all done through cPanel's mail system. Log in into cPanel with you username and password, and there should be several icons on top concerning e-mail setup. They allow you to create regular e-mail accounts with your domain name, as well as those address that only redirect mail.However, since you do not own fantasieworld.com (correct me if I'm wrong), but fantasieworld.astahost.com, your e-mail address would look like admin@fantasieworld.astahost.com, which is ridicilous if you ask me. You are better of with Hotmail in that case.I usually re-route all the mail sent to a certain address on my domain to GMail, and then reply with the same address from GMail (a feature I discovered just recently, and find it absolutely great).

hi friend,for these you should register for a domain name by paying a sum of money.then you should purchase some webspace for host the site with email facility.then you can upload your html files through your server.for email you should create a SMTP and POP3 mail accountsyoucan integrate these accounts into your email software such as outlook eudora etc..thank you

then you should purchase some webspace for host the site with email facility.

I would suggest to first use your Xisto account for hosting your domain, this service is professional enough for your first steps. Then, move to paid hosting only after your site is so successful that your hosted account (500 megs space) is not enough for hosting your website or if you reach the bandwidth limit.I do this way for my own purposes, and unfortunately I have so few visitors that I don't exhaust my Xisto diskspace and bandwidth, which is a good test for my design skills and gives a nice idea of my worldwide reputation.
Regards
Yordan