xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
err

My Hosting Suspended! without notice since credit +2 :(((

Hi Admin,since yestd, my hosting always directed into suspended page of xisto.i checked email, there was no email from Xisto about notice of suspending host as usually when suspend occured.please help me!thx in adv..

You need to post some more... You currently have enough credits for one day, to have your hosting account automatically reinstated, you'll need at least 4 days worth of credits. a script runs hourly to check the credits, when you get your credits up high enough within an hour your site will be available again :)

i believe his problem is that the credits never went negative and his account was suspended. this is what he is claiming. the reason could be for breaking TOS, such as spamming, or using too much server resources, etc.

yes, my credit never went negative in at least 3 weeks ago.and also i never got email notification regarding Xisto hosting.is there any warning email if my postings were categorized spam or brake TOS or something like that?what should i do then?

your posts and amount of credits you have now show's that your hosting credits hit 0, and if you posted right after the script ran you would be suspended until your hosting credits go past +4 and the script runs again.Nils