xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Impious

Error While Activing Hosting Account - Resolved

Status: LockedName Servers: ns1.awardspace.com ns2.awardspace.com ns3.awardspace.com Creation date: 21 Jun 2007 11:56:55Expiration date: 21 Jun 2008 11:56:55I'm going to assume that you're trying to activate your Xisto free web hosting, no ads with your existing domain name. Please state your request for help with as much detailed as possible. This is the information I get when I look up your domain name. First, you have to change your nameservers to point to:ns1.astahost.comns2.astahost.comAnd the rest will fall into its place. Let me know how I can assist you further.Thank you.

The dns was:ns1.astahost.comns2.astahost.comBut with this problem I've searched for another hoster.. then I found awardspace.. I am using there service while Xisto is unable.Well, the point is: I think the problem is on Xisto server, with Xisto dns named or not the problem happen..Information that I can give you is:- Now my dns's names are defined to Xisto(ns1.astahost.com/ns2.astahost.com).- I had an account times before with this same domain on Xisto.- The error happens when I try to create my account with this domain(tibiatraders.com)That's it.. I hope I have helped, and I hope this problem is solved.. Thanks another time for your time BuffaloHELP. Cya

Ah, I see that your NS has been updated to Xisto.Alright, so far so good. Now, use the proper page. The Process page is no longer valid. Please use Xisto.com/manage to activate your hosting account (if you have not done so).Use your forum information to log in. I want to make sure you use the proper page to activate your hosting account before we involve OpaQue or Xisto techs. Okay? ^_^Thanks.

Before I start the manual activation, would you send me all necessary information to activate your hosting account? I would need your forum username, password, your URL, cpanel user and password etc.I still have to see if it's something at your end or something wrong with Manage page's script. Thanks for being so patient. OpaQue has been alerted with this topic to see if there's any possibility with script error.I'll use your information to activate your hosting, on your behalf. When I have the same error and OpaQue gives me the go ahead I will create your hosting manually and let you know the login information.Thanks!