xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bhupinder

Installing Mysql? Im tring to install MySQL to my game made from MCcodes lite.

i uploaded the files but when i go to my website the files dont come upWell i dont know i cant access mysql.php file for soem reason i uploaded my files though it says set to permission 0777 and i did that but stilll could access it

Make sure that you've uploaded your files under the folder public_html and not in one of the other folders. In order for some scripts to run, you might need to set a folder to 777. Don't set your whole public_html folder to 777. And you might want to not just set the folder to 777, but set all files under that folder to 777 as well (I believe there's an option for recursively setting it to 777. Use that.)And finally, make sure there's an index.html or index.php or index.htm, because this is what the server will default to when someone visits your site. If none of this works, you might want to pm someone and explain the situation because they'd probably need to know more information to help you out.

Issue resolved. ^_^User had difficulty changing the file permissions. Once the CHMOD was completed, everything was fine. On a side note, the installation readme specified the CHMOD!Topic Closed!vujsa