xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CodeName_88

Nintendo Ds, What Do You Think?

For starters, to "RustyPaulin"...my obviously new found friend of the forums, don't retract my insults with what you believe to be a witty response...I'm not here to be logical...or correct, I'm here to keep it simple...you're gay. That's simple enough.As for the next guy, I give you the exception that you're not an idiot, and therefore appreciate your difference of opinion. I don't have a problem with people thinking differently, I simply have a problem with people being idiots.With that being said, I'm going to wrap this post up, you're looking for a fight on a forum RP and I'm not going to give you one. It's simply just dumb.Take your new found knowledge/common sense...or whatever you prefer to call it, and run with it. :)

My brother has a DS, can't say I'm a fan. I loved Gameboy Advance, so I could play Advanced Wars and Final Fantasy Tactics. The DS is sharp looking, but I have gotten over handheld games. It's fun every once in a while, but I doubt I would ever buy one. Just because I wouldn't play it and there arn't any games I would like to play for the DS.

I don't really like DS at all, merley because of it's amount of hype. Everybody says they're really great and everything even when the PSP is so obviously much much better. The amount of hype for the DS was and is way too much for what it delivers in my opinion.

I like the Nintendo DS but it sucks compared to the Playstation PSP. I mean that take the handheld gaming to a new level. With the music photos and movies and games. I would buy one but I dont know when i would have time to use it or when the occasion i would use it. But I do like how the nintendo DS has the dual screens I think that is a very cool feature. But Playstation PSP is just cooler.