xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
haron

Worms 3d Game with worms

What you think about this funny game? I was play 2d and 3d version of this game. I want to say that 3d looks better but he also 3d don't have so good game play like 2d version. I don't know why, but i think that older game have much better game play. Did you feel this also?

realy great game!!I've got a lot of fun with that game!But on my computer it doesn't work, because I use windows xp now. On my old computer it works great (windows ME)

Yeah this game is great fun. I don't own the game although I used to go and play it around my friends house once a week for a hour. Fun game.

realy great game!!

I've got a lot of fun with that game!

But on my computer it doesn't work, because I use windows xp now. On my old computer it works great (windows ME)

66332[/snapback]

Try downloading the patch. I play this game on Windows 98.

Worms 3D was definitely the next step up for the Worms franchise, and it needed it after Worms 2, Armageddon and World Party being pretty damn similar...It does kind of lose the fast arcadey simple aspect to it, as I found it really quite hard to get a bazooka shot on target in Worms 3D... Not to mention there are some camera issues, and stuff like when your worm doesnt go as far as you think it might :)I guess the 3D aspect wasn't really all that original either, I think the PSone game Hogs of War was very similar but came quite a bit before...

Ah worms is awesome, i prefer the 2d over the 3d because it just seems much funner. If the 3d one would fix its camera angle problems it would be so much better. Also gunbound is a similar game to worms, its pretty fun.