xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jonbo

Desperately In Need Of Help And soon

I have had a Invision Power Board for a few months now, but in the last 3 days we decided to start it back up again.The whole process of the actual forum has been going well, but in the last hour, somebody has deleted all of the posts in some of the forums.I know this must have been a mod, but i do not know how to find out which one.If there is a way, can somebody please let me know how?And, if it is possible, how to get these posts back because they are very important!Any help will be appreciated.

Which version are you using? If it is an older one (e.g. 2.0.0), there are security holes in IPB itself, so it doesn't have to be a mod that has allowed the attacker to delete all the posts. A list of installed modifications would also be of help.As for getting the posts back, unless they were deleted to the recycle bin, there is no way of recovering them, sorry.