xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icash

Anyone Heard Of Travian?

I was just wondering if anyone here has heard or player Travian?I played it some time ago, it was fun at first. However, these days all my friends stopped playing it so there wasn't much point in me playing ... as I couldn't attack them :rolleyes: If some people have played it, post your population here, I reached about 8000 before I stopped playing.

Yea i used to play Travian.The problem with that game was that it got so boooring that i found Neopets more fun B)My friends still play it though dunno why :rolleyes:Good luck to anyone who has to play it lol

Yeah I played it for a couple of months and then suddenly got totally sick of it. Its nice when you are developing, creating/conquering new villages and razing noobies to the ground but once the end game starts approaching, the whole thing becomes a drag. All you do is create more army and it loses whatever fun value it has. I decided one day to simply delete my account and I am not planning to play it ever again.