xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
haron

Tony Hawk?s Pro Skater

I never actually played Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4, but I've played the sequel to the first one on my computer. One time, my mom and I saw a garage sale, so we decided to come in and have a look. There, we a saw brand-new Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 game for like 2 bucks, so my mom bought it for me.As for the game itself, I think THPS is an awesome if you have some freetime to waste because it can get very addictive if you play it too much. I especially like some of their cheat codes where you can make the skater as fat as a refrigerator or as skinny as a line. :) Good stuff!

At first Tony Hawk's Underground 2 didn't impress me as much as it should and I preffered Tony Hawk's Underground 1. But after playing Tony Hawk's Underground 2 for hours and hours a day I now find it my best Tony Hawk's game, you can get unbelievably high combos and the Training level rocks. :)

that one is old in my mine i think that tony hawks undergorund 2 is so the best skater cuz its so fun its just that alot of doesnt seem that real and the movies are funny especially the first one has anyone else played this :rolleyes:

My favorite Tony Hawk?s Pro Skater is Nr.2 and Nr3 Thay was intresting! Tony Hawk?s Pro Skater 4 is boring an uninteresting! Tony Hawk?s Pro Skater underground is better but anyway i say the best is Tony Hawk?s Pro Skater is Nr.2 and Nr3! :unsure::D:)

Tony Hawk?s Pro Skater 4 is the best skater game... What do you think about this game??? Yea. This game is the best skater game, but not the best game of all tapes. :P If you play only this game, the game became boring. B)

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 is the best one in my collection. You can throw tomatoes, create graffiti, and plant stickers.

Of the games I've played, I prefer the first Underground game. It did a good job of mixing skateboarding with a story that did involve the sport, culminating in a skate off/chase scene between you and your antagonist. The second Underground game was alright too, but it seemed to get away from the actual skateboarding aspect in favor of a story that, at times, bordered on the ridiculous, involving doing as much property damage as you can. I also didn't really care for the fact that there aren't as many pro skaters in the second game as in the first. In the first one, you had guys such as Tony, Bob, Bam, Eric, Chad, and Mike V, who were also in the sequel but you also had people like Bucky Lasek, Arto Saari, Kareem Campbell, Elissa Steamer, Geoff Rowley, Paul Rodriguez, and Andrew Reynolds. In the second game, they were all removed and replaced with skaters like aliens, snack vendors, and even a giant hand ;) Granted, they both had some strange hidden skaters, like Shrek or Iron Man. I just prefer the first Underground to the second one.Considering how different the two games seem to be, I've got to admit I'm curious which direction the next Tony Hawk game, American Wasteland, is going to take. I've read some early articles about it, and it seems promising, with a good story and a nice focus on skating, with some on BMX as well. Is anyone else looking forward to this one?

I love all the TH games....i expessially like thug 1...but thps4 was fun b4 i got thug...but theres gonna be a new tony hawk game, THAW (tony Hawks american wasteland) its all one giant level...where u can ride bikes, skateboard(of corse),u can edit yourguy like change his clothes, Tattoo's, Hairshops, And other things......So Basicly its like GTA:SA, u can pretty do eveything the same...except in thaw u can not steal cars, kill people, or gunz....(+ other stuff)...BUt thaw looks like a sweet game...so i love all teh tony hawk games....(2 was my favorite)

i couldn't really get into the series but i could whipped out some nasty combos though.

I found that the THPS games were great for the time, they were very inventive and had some quite good graphics. When Tony Hawk's underground came out I got it as soon as I could! I played it non-stop before school, after school and all day on week-ends I ended up completing it quite quickly! Then there was Tony Hawk's underground 2. This was extremely dissappointing on first impression. Most of it seemed the same as before and the levels where the same thing. After I had been playing it for about month I found it started to grow on me and I liekd it more and more. Personnaly I think Underground is better Pro Skater!

I have only played THPS2 & 3 ....To tell you the truth i preffer #2 out of both of them...but in general i just hate the way you go wizzing around, and you fly off a halfpipe and then you end up in the air with no halfpipe below you ^_^^_^ ..and even though you can even it out and land if ur fast enough ...but most of the time you cant do that..and thats what i hate.......but i guess Underground 1 & 2 are good because you can actually walk around , and actually line yourself up perfectly without going in at an angle unprepered and u fly out to no were really and snap your neck :lol: