xisto Community
jbitkill

Quotaless

Hi, my review on QuotalessPositives:o Lot of control appletso Unlimited Band/Widtho Unlimited Disk Spaceo Unlimited MySQL Databaseso phpBB MiniAdmin/My AdminNegs:o Limited on file typeso There is more, reply if you know.xxxx-jozh-xxxx

Doesn't look too bad for a testing host or something like that i suppose, was just looking through their terms and conditions and they apparently DO force adverts on your pages. (One of the reasons i like Xisto so much, no forced ads ;))As i said could be worth checking out if you are just testing something or you aren't running any professional site-HellFire

It is an ok site for testing stuff on....but anything more than that and it doesn't do much good.Although sometimes I have issues with their servers....it wasn't letting me do javascript stuff for some reason for a little while....although the problem seems to have fixed itself.But, I usually just use my home computer for testing, or use Xisto and create a directory somewhere for testing stuff....

I don't mind ad placement, especially when your getting a free deal.However I really hate forced advertisements on hosting websites, I think it should be left to the hosted to place them manually, appropriately so they won't interfere with content in a way that is not desirable by most.