xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Network1405241550

Internet - Error Code 500

Well, my old host has done a runner i think, whenever i go to my site (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) im getting a suspension message, although i did nothing wrong.Ive tried other users of the hosts sites, and theres have been suspended aswell.Im getting very fustrated because i had 3 games and a site on that server, i only have one of the games backed up because my dadis funny about me downloading anything onto his computer.I have tried the forum and am getting error code 500, i have no idea what this means, can anyone explain?if you need the link its forums.doggunn.comdoes anyone here know Doggunn? If you do tell him i want my stuff back >.<

HTTP Error 500 is an internal server error, so it is the web-server which is showing you the error, usually it is something with the configuration, sometimes you can get it yourself by doing something bad with your account, for example using .htaccess files in a bad why or with errors of somekind and similar. ;) Contact the admins or engineers to fix the problem or to ask about it.