xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mordent

Newerth

I stumbled across this little gem the other day, and wondered if anyone else here had tried it. For the majority of people, it looks like it's a FPS with a few twists. Think Age of Empires, but with players controlling the units, and one commander who oversees the building and ordering. It looks pretty good so far, and there's a lot of servers still running the game. Just so you know, you virtually need to download a certain patch before you can get playing, so make sure you do that before moaning about being unable to join any games. ;)

As the sequel is out I expect Newerth will die off, but as it's now free to play it'll probably join the many freebie games out there which still keep a decent community. Anyway, if you see someone called Mordent running around and dying a lot, it's probably me. ;)

Enjoy!