xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Impious

Tom Cruise And Will Smith Prepare Party For David Beckham In Los Angeles

David Beckham cannot participate in Los Angeles Galaxy game against Chelsea on this Saturday, 21, but it is right that the following day to the departure a bigparty will be accomplished for the English player. Tom Cruise and Will Smith will be the hosts of the I agitate that will celebrate the change of Beckham to the United States. In the guests' list they are still George Clooney, Jim Carrey, Anjelica Huston, Steven Spielberg, David Geffen, Oprah Winfrey and heavy weights of Warner Bros, Universal Pictures and of the agencies of stars of Hollywood. David Beckham continues, but he still didn't enter in field for being with the swollen ankle.

and there is more about David Beckham: Monday night, 16, David and Victoria Beckham went to commemorate their arrival Beverly Hills with a romantic and chic dinner. David Beckham took the woman to the French restaurant Little Door. Other future one former-Spice Girl, Mel B, it was also caught arriving at the same place, but in another limousine. When going down of the car, Beckham showed all his style gentleman when protecting the woman of the fury of the paparazzi - avid for a click in that appeares the new resident's from Los Angeles panties. The dress - little - of Victoria Beckham it was really dangerous, but with a bighusband like this... She doesn't have why to worry.

PLEASE NO MORE OF THIS "CELEBRITY" GOSSSIP HERE!!Also its posted in the wrong section of the forum, Tom *bottom* and Will twat are NOT new Technology!!!If you want to post about such topics can I please urge you to go visit our sister site Xisto.com over there they allow this kind of post - here its frowned on!!!or it will be put in a section you will not get credits for.

yes. i am with the moderator with thi viewas not many people are not here for that news like methere is tooo many websites for this kind of conversation((PLEASE NO MORE OF THIS "CELEBRITY" GOSSSIP HERE!!Also its posted in the wrong section of the forum, Tom *bottom* and Will twat are NOT new Technology!!!If you want to post about such topics can I please urge you to go visit our sister site Xisto.com over there they allow this kind of post - here its frowned on!!!or it will be put in a section you will not get credits for. ))***********mshmsh2010***********