xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Impious

A New Musical Film Based On Beatles Songs With Bono Vox

The film is directed by Julie Taymor and it has the approval of Paul McCartney. The film happens in 1960's amid the turbulent years of anti-war protest, mind exploration and rock 'n roll and it includes 33 Beatles tracks like as Revolution, Hey Jude, I Am The Walrus, and All You Need is Love. The movie is a love story and it is told through Beatles songs sung by the cast. Bono Vox appears as shaman called Dr Robert. To Bono this movie paid a tribute to the influence of The Baetles's music and he added : "They built the road that bands like U2 travel on." I fell in love with this movieI'll go ahead and say it: I'm embarrassed by how much I liked this movie. A lush, interesting mix of media - song, old-school psychedelic effects, acting & dance. It's a musical tribute to Rock's most loved British band that plays out in America.It`s a really good movie, at least in my opinion! Go and watch it those who have not seen it yet!The movie`s name is "Across The universe"Enjoy it... as they sad: All you need is love!