xisto Community
miCRoSCoPiC^eaRthLinG

Anyone Here With Experience In Graphics Programming?

Hey all, I'm looking for someone who's got good experience in Graphics Programming (Algorithmic Graphics as opposed to PhotoShop and the likes). I require someone who'd work with me in a joint venture in running a graphics oriented site - that'd involve a lot of coding using PHP's GD/Imagemagick libraries. However, experience in any other language (C++/C#/VB.NET with GDI+) would do just fine... coz the same algorithms can be implemented in any given language with just minor modifications. Cheers,m^e

I've never coded anything that uses PHP's GD/Imagemagick. But I do use PHP for some of my project. I do more in VB.NET. I did GDI+, Direct3D(DX9), DirectShow. For GDI+, i did a complex scheduling control, to schedule media playback time, fully owner drawn, where you can drag and drop object into it, and drag and slide along the timeline to arrange it. Not a feat for those who use a lot of fanciful software, but it's a satisfaction when it's done by me alone.As for Direct3D and DirectShow, it's the media playback system based on 3D canvas and texture.Well, but then i don't think i can get fully involve with what you're going to do, but from time to time, i can do give advice or some help. Or when i'm really bored, maybe i can help as well. Count me as part time if you don't mind.