xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mink

What Do You Like In An Rpg Collecting opinions

Heres my opinion on what they (or who are the people that make the rpg games) should do and add to the gameThey should like put all the famous known rpg characters , like final fantasy , dynasty warriors tactics people ,fable , and more games. Then they should put like it so we can play each character and they have their own story and we meet other characters throughout the game. and they should put tons and tons of items , weapons , potions , powers , elements , and others type of things that would be nice to use in a rpg game. So thats my 2 cents :lol:

Hrm... What do I like in an RPG? Well a Cool character with some awesome moves is a must, and other playable characters. Awesome landscapes and music also attracts players plus the graphics helps but if the game is good then its not needed. A good plot line is also a must, a game is no good if the plot is no good.

Hope this helps!

71649[/snapback]

id say a wide variety of possibilitys and choices and a great battle system

Ok, some of the things here are just crazy. Phi, I don't think you would actually make money off a pencil and paper RPG by ripping off a bunch of copyrighted stuff. And koper89, isn't that what we're looking for in just about every rpg? Except the way you said it sounded like you had a few chemicals in your system :lol:Remember guys, we're talking paper and pencil, FOR PROFIT.