xisto Community
Steven9088

Xlphp.net/php01.com/byethost.com

These Host's xlphp[dot]net, php0h[dot]com, byethost[dot]com I've Been With For A Long Time!Here's What They Use To Offer:------------------------------------------ Unlimited Bandwidth 250 MB Web Space FTP Access POP3 Email Account 5 MySQL Databases File Manager Unlimited File Size (un-restricted) All File Types Allowed No Popup Adverts No Payment Required--------------------------------------------Now Here's What They Offer: 6GB Bandwidth (un-restricted) 250 MB Web Space FTP Access POP3 Email Account 5 MySQL Databases File Manager 5 Addon Domains 5 free sub domains Custom MX records Automatic installer + Hundreds of great features! Unlimited File Size (un-restricted) All File Types Allowed No Popup Adverts No Payment Required----------------------------------------------Notice A Difference? No More Unlimited Bandwidth!This Is The Reason That I've Left This Host! Infact All Of Those Free Web Hosting Places That Offer The Exact Same As Above Is Owned By: ByetHost[dot]comSo Now! I Left Them! Now I'm Gonna Stick With Xisto!

Edited by Steven9088 (see edit history)

Astahost rocks, you have made the best election, and you dont regret.Best regards,