xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dserban

Choosing An Extremely Secure Password - Examples

Oh the problem isn't picking the password, many people who "claim they have been hacked" have been known to just write it down somewhere in sight or give it to the first moron that claims he's from the company where said person has an account.

That's true though. Many people create very difficult password with all kinds of combination for hackers to crack it, and similarly, for themselves to remember it. So they have to write it somewhere or store it online. DON'T WRITE IT ANYWHERE. REMEMBER THEM. :blink:

I use long passwords 12 to 16 characters. Also any letter that can be represented by a number such as an i can be a 1 or an e can be a 3 I replace the letter with the number. so for instance you could you the password cuddl3m0nst3r and add a number sequence at the end such as your fav number mixed with the month your mother was born. then it would end up being cuddl3m0nst3r702.