xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Desiree

Is It Okay To Have An Account Here And A Trap17 Account?

I was just wondering if I was allowed to have two free hosting accounts and use both for different sites.For example, one is:site.trap17.comand can I now have another one that is:site.astahost.com??I just don't want to do anything wrong. Thank you! :P I wasn't sure how connected this site and Xisto were, because the forums appear to be the same... just wondering. If anyone could help me out I would be very appreciative!!

well Xisto and Xisto seem pretty connected, everyone talks about it and the same company and all, and lots of stuff u find here was made for Xisto.i actually have no idea if you could have hosting on both though, i spose you could... maybe, seeing as they are still different sites.

Nice find haha, although personally I still think it should only be allowed to have an account at one or the other, but luckily for the people wanting both I don't make those decisions :PI think the problem was it was believed up until that point by most people to be not allowed, I wouldn't be surprised it there are topics where we all assumed that and just didn't have someone higher up show up to set us straight haha.Yay for being allowed to dual-account

Yes, it is perfectly acceptable to have an account at Xisto as well as an account at Xisto. I have that, only I don't have the time to make posts for both forums :P The account here is the one that is hosted, the account at Xisto is just a lurker :P

You cannot use the same username to be hosted on both sites because they are run by the same server or something. So therefore you can't have firefoxrocks.astahost.com AND firefoxrocks.trap17.com because it will cause complication problems. But you can still post with the same username on the FORUM.

Xisto's forums deal with computer and technical topics more, Xisto forums are rather less technical and are suitable for people who discuss real life stuff. :P