xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lonelym

Defense Of The Ancients, Warcraft 3 Online?

I'm am making a PHP mySQL site about the game DotA. I have made a little bit of the game already, and if you want to check it out, go to my SITE.

I need help from people. Yup. I have finally admitted it. I need help with all the images that need to be downloaded, then stored in the server and all that.

Anyways, I posted this here because I wanted people to try it out, give suggestions, comments, opinions, or even help out.

Hope you guys like it.

(I'm not sure if this topic should be placed here. I thought that Warcraft 3 is a simulation of war, and so... Well... You get the point. o_o)

Sorry that this is off topic because you wanted help with your server but it is related to Defense of the Ancients. I played DotA for the first time last weekend at a LAN party. It was a one last party before (high) school started again. I am several years elder to the average participant but I still had a blast. The only reason I was invited is because I love to play Warcraft so much and I always request it at parties. I was very impressed with DotA. I will have to say that is was the easiest mod that I every played because it is a map that is automatically downloaded from the server. Since everyone else had played for many months before that I was not named the MVP but I still held my own. I would recommend trying DotA to anyone that is a Warcraft fan.On a side note I also tried SpellCraft which is a very interesting game also. What made it so much fun was we had the maximum number of players all going after the creeps. This one also gave us several hours of entertainment.