xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ozy1405241548

Help Help design logo

if u want a logo an easy way to do it is have the name of your company or whatever and give it a fancy font and color and ur done u could even add a nice pic to take the insomniac logo thats just the name and a pic of the moon but if u want a full on logo i would suggest again looking at ur business name and trying to so wat shape it is like say the company name is cubix the logical thing to do would be to make a cube ur logo and then once u have the basic shape expand it

help designing a logo

Help

Hi!

I am starting my business up and funds are SHORT! Wondering if any of you would have some good concepts for a logo. Very simple..Zen like.

Photography By Lorissa

Thanks in advance...So appreciate it

-reply by Lorissa

help designing a logo

Help

Hi!

I am starting my business up and funds are SHORT! Wondering if any of you would have some good concepts for a logo. Very simple..Zen like.

Photography By Lorissa

Thanks in advance...So appreciate it

-reply by Lorissa

Can you tell me more detail about your company, the industry you're doing business, the theme/ colors you like? I think I can help you.

In marketing, logo and brand are very important. With small business, you may not recognize the effect of marketing materials but when your company gets bigger, they may decide your business success.

There are many applications specific for logo design but I've never used them. And I won't advise you to buy them because they are just templates. A great logo is always unique, descriptive and sometimes a work of art. Please be creative when designing