xisto Community
Ajay Shivaa

Review My Website ! www.jbi.in

when I want to open a link in the navigation part of your website, this opens a new window. Avoid this as long as the linked page is still in the same domain (belongs to your website).I also don't like the green-blue thing on the frontpage, it looks a bit like advertisments and I'd almost closed the website before even reading it.

first of all thanks for reviewing my website.*Regarding new window - There is no navigation page in my pages other than Main page. So it will be easy for users to switch over to kmy new page without using back buttons. Because now-a-days tabbed browsing is famous. So only if your browser doesn't support tabs it will look awkward. Otherwise it will be ok!*Regarding colors - I will try to change after comments from 2 or 3 users.Thanks for your feedback !Visit my forum. You can have revenue sharing. currently Google adsense is supported.

Edited by Ajay Shivaa (see edit history)