xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rustypaulin

Text Sizes

When i make my site using the HTML Editor and then copy that the edit file part but when i view the file after saving it, the text in the navigation bars is bigger than it was in HTML Editor, does anyone know how this happens. Also how do i replace the Welcome to your Hosting account page

1. For the first problem of increased font size, check the zoom level of your browser. If you have a middle wheel in your mouse, just press the ctrl button on the leyboard and turn the wheel away from you. The text size will come down. Probably you are viewing all sites with an increased zoom level!2. Ok, for the second problem, just replace the index.html file in the 'public_html' folder!!Hope this solves your problems :)

1. the problem with the text size is only in the navigation bars at the sides but in the middle of the page the text is the size it was in the HTML Editor preview2. deleted the index.html file by accident is there anything i can do?

do you mean the links are a different size. just select them, individually and assign them a size.....
just rename the file your working on to index.html and upload that.
What's the name of the html editor your using, all of them are different.
round