xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
haron

Midtown Madness Ii One of many microsoft games

The game is very good,especially Midtown Madness 2 and 3.I can drive in some cities.The vehicles are very real when compared to the real vehicles in the world.I like Panoz because it runs very fast and its functions are very well.You can buy a CD of Midtown Madness 2 from a lot of shops,which prices only twenty to thirty dollars.Give comments after you play them.

lol midtown madness was awsome when the driving gamez wasnt that great, but now GTA SA is heaps better cuz u can steal cars, and modify them :), lol for those that havent got GTA SA its a bit too late, lol its gone off the market and the new version of it wont be good lol ive heard that they are gonnaget rid of just about anything close to swearing >.<

What do you actually do in these games. I remember playing one way back in my childhood and remembering it was just driving about a city and such. Does it get boring after a while? I remember playing in the coach!!! :P:P