xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Victim

Gears Of War

Posted Image

Gears of War thrusts gamers into a deep and harrowing story of humankind's epic battle for survival against the Locust Horde, a nightmarish race of creatures that surface from the bowels of the planet. players live and breathe the role of Marcus Fenix. A disgraced former war hero, Marcus seeks personal redemption as he leads his fire team against an onslaught of merciless warrior fiends. Gamers immerse themselves in an experience so intensely emotional and gut-wrenching that playing will be like controlling a blockbuster action movie. Control Marcus Fenix and his fire team as they pit advanced human technology against the overwhelming and horrific Locust Horde. Gears of War unites next-generation technology with classic, emotional storytelling and a revolutionary tactical combat system, engrossing the gamer in a horrifying epic story of war and survival Unreal Engine 3 technology pushes high-definition visual designs and brings out the smallest details in the largest battle. Experience a rich dynamic world with an unprecedented level of detail

Are there any Gears Of War fans on this forum?

Post your kill count, achievements, ect.

I have about 4700 kills and 1170 Gamerscore in Gears of War.

kills gears of war fan

Gears Of War

Gears of war fan right here my gamerscore is 2,000 and kills bout same as you its my favo game

-grugeman